quinta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2010

Comparation of life!

When my mother was 18 years old, she lived in a farm, in the interior of Lagoa Vermelha. She worked harder than me. Now with the tecnology, we can work easier than before. So, my mother stayed more tiered than I stay. But, I stay more stressed than her, because now we have many things more than before. Now, the relationhips with friends are easier than in the time of my mother. She just could call for some friends. I can speak with many friends in the same time. The relationships with family were more diffictult than now. My mother has five sisters and one brother. I think that the relation was didicult, because the parents had less time to pay atention for theirs children. Nowadays, the parents are between two or three childrens. My parents have just two. So, our relation is more intense than the relation my mother had with her parents. My mother wasn't so happy, I think. When she was little, she couldn't play all the time. She had to help her family in the work. Now, I help my family, but don't the same way my mother does. So, I think, that all this makes my mother's life less happier than mine. We try to live the life of the best way. So, now, my life is as happy as my mother.

4 comentários:

Gabriel disse...

Hi, by serendipity I ended up here and find out your opinion is somewhat different from mine. I agree with you that technology makes our life easier at some aspects. The access to information for instance is far superior,but at a point that is even more than we could be able to absorb. Leading to what Bauman would say to be sadness by so many choices. That permeates all things in ours lives. So your mother,when she were 18, needed far less than we need now to be "happy" now . I put " because yours generation is becoming resistance to happiness, meaning we need more and more to be happy. This could lead to a point here we couldn,t be happy anymore. What would suck hard. Well that is my opinion... In a couple days I comeback to see if you have answered... bye bye.
Gabriel, 19

Bruna Marina Bianchi disse...

Hi! Are you lost? You found my English blog! That's blog is a school blog. So, I just use it for exercise my English. Because I don't know to communicate very well. I agree with your opinion. But the my mother's life was a very difficult life. So, I have this opinion because she talk me about everything hard that she did in the past. The life in the interior is very hard. I don't know if you know about it. But my parents lived in a farm. I didn't live, but they talk a lot about it.
Bye bye!

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Gabriel disse...

Hi again. Sorry for taken so long to comeback to see your answer. I have a bad habit to add a lot of sites as favorites.. then i end up losing some in the mix. When, I am also using this conversation to put my English to use.. as you, I am brazilian. I would say i don't know how live in the country was ,specially a lot of years ago. But would probably got what i mean. It is that, you say her life has hard because you know how life it is now. For her has the only thing she knew. Thanks for the talk. See ya
ps: I got curious.. did the killed it!? :P

Postar um comentário

Seguidores