domingo, 30 de maio de 2010

Photograph!


I like so much this photo, because it is a very important Caxias do Sul's event and represents all the generations of my family .
This photo was took in the February 2008, when was happenig the Festa da Uva's defile.Me and my brother were defiling in the Avenue Sinumbu. My mother took this picture. This is a traditional parade that happens each two years. This is a celebration of the Italian imigration, it's called "Festa da Uva". The defile was very beautiful. We represented the peregrine of the Caravaggio's Peregrination. I keep this photo in a CD and in my computer. Every time that the parade happens, I remember this time. Although we don't work with grapes, we like it so much. We always go to eat grape in the grapevane of our father's friends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Seguidores