sábado, 20 de março de 2010

Cupid Operation ♥

Let´s go! I have a friend called Álvaro. He's 24 years old and is very especial. He has a differential: he's gay. His family accepts it and his friends love him. He works for a gym and studies Physical Education at UCS. His dream is to open one very technologycal gym. He lives in Caxias do Sul now, but he was born in Aracaju. He has a black hair, dark eyes, his skin is very soft and black. He's very strong and has a wonderful smile. He's very talkative, a little generous, very funny and friendly. He doesn't smoke and hate smokers. He loves to exercises and personal trainers. He hates blond women, because he thinks that they very meddling.
Well, this is my friend Álvaro. I'm disposed to be a cupid for you. Leave one scrapp with your e-mail, please.

Um comentário:

Jéssica Vieira de Almeida disse...

Uhm... I think that my friend and your friend can be very good friends, too. ;)

Postar um comentário

Seguidores